Below are several points to consider when becoming a MAP volunteer.
- Participation in each of the research activities is voluntary
- Taking part in this study may or may not help you personally
- Your participation is a chance to help others in the future by helping researchers find better ways to diagnose and treat Alzheimer disease
- Taking part in this study does not take the place of medical care provided by your health care provider
- Information collected about you is kept strictly confidential
A Memory and Aging Project (MAP) team member can provide you with information about the study and answer any questions you may have.
Fill out our online inquiry form HERE.
You can alsol call (314) 286-2683 for further information.
Study Fact Sheets
You can download a PDF copy of our brochure by clicking the image below.
Click on map to enable interaction