Points to Consider
Below are several points to consider when becoming a MAP volunteer.
- Participation in each of the research activities is voluntary
- Taking part in this study may or may not help you personally
- Your participation is a chance to help others in the future by helping researchers find better ways to diagnose and treat Alzheimer disease
- Taking part in this study does not take the place of medical care provided by your health care provider
- Information collected about you is kept strictly confidential
You can download a PDF copy of our brochure by clicking the image below.
Click on map to enable interaction