Lost your place while taking training?
If you failed to bookmark (also referred to as Add to Favorites) the module you are on when you stopped training, or had a computer glitch that has prevented you from picking up where you left off, you can contact the webmaster to receive the direct link to contiune training. Emails to the webmaster are generally handled within an hour or less during the business hours of 8:30am and 4:00pm Central Time (excluding holidays and weekends).
Please include the following in your email to the webmaster:
- Full name you used when filling out the CDR Training Application
- Email address you used on your CDR Application
- Email address you would prefer to be contacted at if it differs from the address in item 2 above.
CLICK TO CONTACT KNIGHT ADRC WEBMASTER or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to bookmark web pages:
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera Instructions
- For situations that deviate from the instructions provided at the link above, consult your IT support.