Please make sure to bookmark (also known as Add to Favorites) this page before you begin training! You may need to return to finish at a later point in time. You should also note that you are taking CDR Public Training B (Refresher) in the event you reach out for help. If you haven’t already filled out a training application, please do that first by going here: CDR Training Application. Without an application on file, your training will be flagged as invalid.
- ALL technical support for training is provided via email (Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm Central Time, excluding holidays). If you need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookmark (also known as Add to Favorites) this page so you can return to finish your training. Click here for help on how to bookmark.
- Visit our Streaming Requirements page to make sure you will be able to see the training videos.
- You will need speakers/headphones and a printer in order to print each module’s worksheet packet.
- Subtitles for the videos are available in English and Spanish by clicking the CC button on the video player area.
- Keep an offline/paper copy of the scores you submit online until you receive your pass/fail status!
You are about to begin the CDR Public Training B (Refresher). This training can take up to 5 hours depending upon the skill of the rater. The training is based upon the following structure: