To facilitate an investigator’s resource request, the Knight ADRC is providing the links below. Please review each one before continuing to a request form. Failure to review the items below may result in an unnecessarily delayed request.
- Guidelines & Policies (8/15/2017)
- Core Data & Tissue Available
- Summary Data Tables (provided in real-time)
- Clinical Core Codebooks:
- Annotated ISP, UDS version 3, initial and follow-up (data collection 3/16/2015-present)
- Annotated ISP, UDS version 2 (data collection 9/1/2005-3/15/2015)
- 2005 Clinical Core Codebook (data collection pre-NACC, 8/1979-8/31/2005)
- For further information on the UDS variables, please consult the NACC data site.
- Psychometric Codebook (7/22/2019)
- Diagnostic Impressions Page from ISP
Ready to submit a request?
Before you submit your request, we wish to avoid the situation where two investigators study the same research question to avoid duplication of effort and potential conflict. To determine if your topic has already been studied with our resources, please search our existing Data, Tissue and Participant resource requests. If you find that your topic or a related topic has been submitted, you may wish to contact the investigator to inquire about their findings to determine how you might proceed. You may also wish to collaborate or modify your request to avoid overlap.